Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An Update

So first off shame on me for not posting something sooner.

Second off I think I'm going to start posting over on the side there, a notice on how many pages I have gotten onto the computer. I'm trying to get my story which is spread over heaps of handwritten pages onto a word program. I got about twenty pages so far using my handy Dragon software.

So that's about all for now. I plan to update my page count every Monday. Hopefully this deadline will help me stay on track. If I don't make any progress then feel free to virtually kick me.

2 comments:

  1. I think you kick yourself too much. I mean, who is it, exactly that's holding some imaginary quota over your head?! No stress. There's no deadlines or quotas to meet. Any amount of work you accomplish is more than you had before, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but I'm trying to get myself to do something, anything. In my head I imagined myself becoming a published author many years ago. In fact there is a blog post in that somewhere...

    ReplyDelete